There are circumstances where you will want to convert a physical document into a digital file. This conversion can be achieved via scanning. As such, a physical document of any kind can be scanned using a scanner. Nowadays, this same action can be carried out using portable mobile devices with cameras.
Once a document is scanned, it can appear in several formats. An image is an example of such a document format. This article will describe to you how to convert a scanned document (an image) into a PDF file. In addition, it will highlight how to sign the converted document using the tools owned by PDFLite.co.
About a Scanned Document (Image)
An image of a physical document can be developed through scanning. Once scanned, the digital picture can appear as a raster. This form of an image file is more common as it is based on pixels, which allow for adjustment of resolution. Some common types of raster image types used include JPEG, PNG, and GIF.
Although a vector type of image exists. This file type is usually never created after scanning. Furthermore, this kind of picture is mostly used to represent graphics.
About a PDF
An image can be converted into a PDF (Portable Document Format). You may want to do such a conversion, especially if you have text within your image. In addition, converting documents into PDF is preferred due to the advantages this file offers you. It is capable of containing different types of elements, which include images, text, and video. Similarly, it professionally presents information. It also allows for the direct filling of PDF forms or similar files.
Converting Scanned Document to PDF
Navigating to the homepage of PDFLite.co lets you select the option for converting a scanned image to a PDF. You can select the option shown below.
Selecting the option “Image To PDF” allows you to upload the image you want to convert to a PDF. Once you upload the document, you can begin the conversion process. The snapshot below shows how to convert the image to a PDF file.
By clicking “Create And Save PDF,” the image is converted, saved, and downloaded as a PDF file. The newly converted PDF file can be uploaded onto the website for the signing process as shown below.
Clicking on the highlighted option allows you to upload the PDF file as shown below.
After uploading the PDF file, the document appears like the image below.
In the image above, you can see some options highlighted. You will want to click the “Add signature” option. By doing this, you include a signature in four different options.
You can choose to draw, type, or load a signature from a file. If you have already created a signature, you can select it from the saved tab. The document will appear as follows after inserting the signatures.
Next, click “Save as PDF” to save and download the signed PDF file.
Check out our useful articles:
- How to Merge PDF Online
- How to Split PDF Online
- How to Convert PDF to Image Online
- How to Convert PDF to Text Online
- How to Convert PDF to JSON Online
- How to Convert Image to Text Online
- How to Convert Image to PDF Online
- How to Protect PDF Online
- How to Sign and Fill PDF Online
- How to Become a Minimalist Remote Worker
- How to Protect Your Business from Cyber Attacks in 2022
- How to Extract Pages from PDF
- How to Separate Pages from PDF
- TOP-10 Virtual Classroom Tools in 2022
- Ways to Secure Your PDF File
- Cyber Security 101 for Businesses in 2022
- Improve Your Daily Work Productivity
- How to Lead Your Team in Times of Crisis
- Optimize Your Website for SEO
- TOP-11 Businesses that Switched to Remote Work in 2022
- What is PDF and PDF/A
- Beginner’s Guide to Office to PDF
- How to Convert JPEG Format to PDF using PDFlite.co
- PDFlite.co Can be Used as Desktop Apps
- Must-Have PDF Tools for Professionals
- OCR Explained, Why You Need it
- TOP-10 PDF Tools for Remote Workers
- How to Add Page Numbers to PDF using PDFlite.co
- How to Split PDF to Single Pages using PDFlite.co
- TOP-10 PDF Tools for Students
- How to Go Paperless in 2022
- Why Sign with Digital Signature
- TOP-10 Time-Saving Tips for a Productive Day
- How a Digital Signature Works to Secure Documents Online
- How to Hire Generation Z
- How to Onboard Someone Remotely in 5 Steps
- 1040 Schedule C - How the IRS Works for Small Businesses
- How to Digitize School Paperwork in 2022
- How to File a Sales Tax Return in California
- How to Get a Divorce in California
- How to Start Your Own Nonprofit
- Top-Ten Charitable Organizations in 2022
- US Tax Forms in 2022 vs 2021 - What Changed?
- Get Public Assistance for the U.S. Individuals under Major Disaster Declarations
- What PDF Tools Digitally Transform Financial Sector
- Use Simplified PDF Viewer with Coordinates
- How to Convert Any Image to Base64
- How to Convert Scanned Document to PDF and Sign It