TOP-10 PDF Tools for Students
Most students deal with a lot of digital documents for their academic activities. PDFs, in particular, are mostly used. Therefore, it is crucial to have access to tools that will allow them to edit and manipulate PDF documents when required.
Below are top-10 free PDF tools for students.
PDF Candy is a PDF editor that works across most devices and platforms. It offers users a wide range of services for free. With this platform, you get to convert PDFs to other file formats and vice versa. Also, you can split and extract pages from a PDF file.
PDFlite.co is a powerful PDF tool that is suitable for students. It allows you to sign, fill, merge, and split PDF documents. In addition, it lets you convert PDF documents to images, text, and vice versa.
This platform also gives you the option to protect your PDF files and much all for free. The best part of using PDFlite.co is that your PDF does not come with a watermark, which is synonymous with free services.
PDFelement is a tool that works on Windows and macOS. It lets you add markups and annotations on PDF files easily. With the free version, you get to create and edit PDF documents using its OCR feature.
With the free version of EasePDF, you get to perform basic operations on PDF files. The processes you can perform include PDF rotation, merging, editing, splitting, editing, and compression. This platform has an app this is regularly updated by the creator.
Sejda PDF Editor
Sejda PDF Editor is a great online PDF tool for students. It is excellent for editing the text within a PDF file. Likewise, you get to perform other manipulations on your PDF files.
PDFescape is a free PDF tool that lets students edit PDF files, which do not exceed 100 pages and 10 MB. With this service, you have the option of filling and signing a PDF form.
As a free PDF tool, Inkscape allows you to edit vector graphics. Nonetheless, it performs all the conventional processes that a normal PDF tool does. It works on various operating systems. In addition, users are free to contribute to the platform development.
PDFescape is accessible only on browsers. Therefore, it is suitable for students that do not like downloading tools on their computers. Nonetheless, you can add images and text in PDF documents using this platform.
PDF Buddy is another online PDF tool. It lets users edit and add digital signatures on PDF files at no cost. However, you will need to sign up to the platform to access most of its features.
IceCream PDF Split and Merge
This platform has one of the most user-friendly features to use. It is free and allows students to perform several actions on a PDF document. In addition, it gives you the ability to encrypt PDF files. Doing this adds an extra layer of security to your documents.
Check out our useful articles:
- How to Merge PDF Online
- How to Split PDF Online
- How to Convert PDF to Image Online
- How to Convert PDF to Text Online
- How to Convert PDF to JSON Online
- How to Convert Image to Text Online
- How to Convert Image to PDF Online
- How to Protect PDF Online
- How to Sign and Fill PDF Online
- How to Become a Minimalist Remote Worker
- How to Protect Your Business from Cyber Attacks in 2022
- How to Extract Pages from PDF
- How to Separate Pages from PDF
- TOP-10 Virtual Classroom Tools in 2022
- Ways to Secure Your PDF File
- Cyber Security 101 for Businesses in 2022
- Improve Your Daily Work Productivity
- How to Lead Your Team in Times of Crisis
- Optimize Your Website for SEO
- TOP-11 Businesses that Switched to Remote Work in 2022
- What is PDF and PDF/A
- Beginner’s Guide to Office to PDF
- How to Convert JPEG Format to PDF using PDFlite.co
- PDFlite.co Can be Used as Desktop Apps
- Must-Have PDF Tools for Professionals
- OCR Explained, Why You Need it
- TOP-10 PDF Tools for Remote Workers
- How to Add Page Numbers to PDF using PDFlite.co
- How to Split PDF to Single Pages using PDFlite.co
- TOP-10 PDF Tools for Students
- How to Go Paperless in 2022
- Why Sign with Digital Signature
- TOP-10 Time-Saving Tips for a Productive Day
- How to Hire Generation Z
- How to Onboard Someone Remotely in 5 Steps
- 1040 Schedule C - How the IRS Works for Small Businesses