Most professionals handle documents in one instance or another. Now more than ever, most documents are used as digital files. In particular, a PDF file is one of the most popularly used document types in the world. Professionals from all fields like to use this file type due to its advantages. Some of the advantages of a PDF document include user-friendliness, professional outlook, and much more.
Similarly, professionals that use PDF files require tools to create and edit this file type. Below are must-have PDF tools for professionals.
Adobe PDF Editor
The Adobe PDF Editor is one of the most popular PDF tools in the world. For most professionals, this application is the go-to PDF tool due to its simplicity. With just a few steps, you can quickly create and edit PDF files. Similarly, you can add digital signatures and other security options using this software. In addition, you can share the file you create or edit as a PDF file or in another format easily. Adobe PDF Editor is also compatible with several applications, which allows a user to streamline their workflow.
PDFelement is another easy PDF tool. It is popularly used to edit, create, and convert PDF documents from one form to another. Likewise, you can add electronic and digital signatures using this software. Just like Adobe PDF Editor, this application is available on macOS and Windows operating systems. Equally, it has been localized to operate in 9 major languages from around the globe. You can use it for free or pay a subscription to gain access to all its features. Also, you can use it on Android and iOS devices.
Foxit PDF Editor
Foxit PDF Editor has a reputation for providing secured services. In particular, it is capable of creating PDF documents that are secured using the latest encryption technology. Moreover, the team behind this software is always creating updates to handle vulnerabilities that may exist within the encryption system. In general, this PDF tool is affordable for the type of service it offers professionals. You can perform all the conventional PDF transformations that are available on other PDF tools. Likewise, this application is compatible with all Windows computers. It sometimes comes pre-installed on some Windows computers.
PDFlite.co is one of the few PDF tools that offer premium services for free. With this platform, you can perform several processes on a PDF document. You can easily sign, fill, split, and merge a PDF file. You can also convert a PDF file into another file and vice versa.
Power PDF is considered by many professionals as an option to Adobe. It has an intuitive interface, and it is cheaper to use. In addition, you do not have to pay a subscription every year. All you need to do is purchase a single license. Similarly, it is fast and accurate while being compatible with a wide range of devices. It also has an option that allows you to redact information. This option is handy if you need to sensor a PDF file.
Check out our useful articles:
- How to Merge PDF Online
- How to Split PDF Online
- How to Convert PDF to Image Online
- How to Convert PDF to Text Online
- How to Convert PDF to JSON Online
- How to Convert Image to Text Online
- How to Convert Image to PDF Online
- How to Protect PDF Online
- How to Sign and Fill PDF Online
- How to Become a Minimalist Remote Worker
- How to Protect Your Business from Cyber Attacks in 2022
- How to Extract Pages from PDF
- How to Separate Pages from PDF
- TOP-10 Virtual Classroom Tools in 2022
- Ways to Secure Your PDF File
- Cyber Security 101 for Businesses in 2022
- Improve Your Daily Work Productivity
- How to Lead Your Team in Times of Crisis
- Optimize Your Website for SEO
- TOP-11 Businesses that Switched to Remote Work in 2022
- What is PDF and PDF/A
- Beginner’s Guide to Office to PDF
- How to Convert JPEG Format to PDF using PDFlite.co
- PDFlite.co Can be Used as Desktop Apps
- Must-Have PDF Tools for Professionals
- OCR Explained, Why You Need it
- TOP-10 PDF Tools for Remote Workers
- How to Add Page Numbers to PDF using PDFlite.co
- How to Split PDF to Single Pages using PDFlite.co
- TOP-10 PDF Tools for Students
- How to Go Paperless in 2022
- Why Sign with Digital Signature
- TOP-10 Time-Saving Tips for a Productive Day
- How to Hire Generation Z
- How to Onboard Someone Remotely in 5 Steps
- 1040 Schedule C - How the IRS Works for Small Businesses