During recent years, most organizations switched to working remotely. Working remotely is now the new norm, and businesses are offering permanent remote jobs in 2022. Below are some of the top businesses that are switching to long-term remote work.
Businesses Switch to Permanent Remote Work in 2022
Adobe is a software company that provides customer-focused solutions for web-based application and content development. Adobe employees have the option of working remotely for 50% of their working hours.
Coinbase is a cryptocurrency exchange platform where traders can buy, sell, or HOLD their cryptos such as Bitcoin, which can be used for payment. It allows workers to work remotely or from home, and they can do it indefinitely.
It was founded in 2002 Atlassian is a public computer software company that specializes in creating collaboration and tracking software, for software development companies. Since 2020, it has allowed its employees to work remotely permanently.
It helps businesses keep files in sync, share, and collaborate on projects anytime, anywhere. Its employees are now able to work remotely permanently. That in a way is in line with its business model, which helps workers to access their files remotely.
Facebook is the largest social media network in the world. It allows most of its employees to work remotely, on a full-time basis. Thanks to its powerful platform that keeps users all over the world connected, it was easy for its employees to switch to working remotely.
HubSpot is a leading inbound marketing and sales platform that launched in 2006. Its headquarters is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and has regional offices worldwide. HubSpot employees can work remotely, but not on a full-time basis. However, once an employee has chosen their office and remote work schedule, they can only change it once a year.
Lincoln Financial Group
Lincoln financial group offers financial services that include annuities, life insurance, individual group retirement plans, and long-term care protection. Many of their employees are eligible for permanent remote work.
Microsoft is a multinational corporation that makes and markets computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers. Its employees can work remotely approximately 50% of their work time. They have also developed Teams, a product that its workers and customers can use to work remotely.
Shopify is an eCommerce company that provides a multichannel, cloud-based commerce platform for small and mid-sized companies to design, organize and manage stores across various sales channels. All their employees can work remotely.
This is the largest online retailer in the world. It boasts over 90,000 employees across the globe. It allows workers that can do their jobs remotely, to work remotely for two days each week, effective June 2021.
Twitter is a social networking and news service that allows people to send/broadcast short messages called tweets. It allows its workers to work remotely.
Conclusion – Remote Work
Thanks to remote working tools, workers and customers can share files and workstation screens, and do video conferencing. That is why businesses are now able to support remote work, where applicable.
Check out our useful articles:
- How to Merge PDF Online
- How to Split PDF Online
- How to Convert PDF to Image Online
- How to Convert PDF to Text Online
- How to Convert PDF to JSON Online
- How to Convert Image to Text Online
- How to Convert Image to PDF Online
- How to Protect PDF Online
- How to Sign and Fill PDF Online
- How to Become a Minimalist Remote Worker
- How to Protect Your Business from Cyber Attacks in 2022
- How to Extract Pages from PDF
- How to Separate Pages from PDF
- TOP-10 Virtual Classroom Tools in 2022
- Ways to Secure Your PDF File
- Cyber Security 101 for Businesses in 2022
- Improve Your Daily Work Productivity
- How to Lead Your Team in Times of Crisis
- Optimize Your Website for SEO
- TOP-11 Businesses that Switched to Remote Work in 2022
- What is PDF and PDF/A
- Beginner’s Guide to Office to PDF
- How to Convert JPEG Format to PDF using PDFlite.co
- PDFlite.co Can be Used as Desktop Apps
- Must-Have PDF Tools for Professionals
- OCR Explained, Why You Need it
- TOP-10 PDF Tools for Remote Workers
- How to Add Page Numbers to PDF using PDFlite.co
- How to Split PDF to Single Pages using PDFlite.co
- TOP-10 PDF Tools for Students
- How to Go Paperless in 2022
- Why Sign with Digital Signature
- TOP-10 Time-Saving Tips for a Productive Day
- How to Hire Generation Z
- How to Onboard Someone Remotely in 5 Steps
- 1040 Schedule C - How the IRS Works for Small Businesses